Saturday, December 29, 2012

Roman God Of Wine Painting

This is the Roman God of Wine, Bacchus Painting. Created March 2012.












size 16 x 20

Created on Winsor & Newton Artist's Canvas 11oz Cotton Canvas Deep Edge Canvas. 1 1/2in deep. 38 mm

My name is Sandy Clifton and I'm an artist, graphic artist and web designer. I live in Colorado and spend my time making websites or creating new paintings. I am accepting commissions on portraits. Please email me sandy [!at] cliftondesigns.com

I currently have artwork online through my website cliftondesigns.com. 




My goal is to continue to create beautiful works of art fueled by passion and imagination. I'd like to further expand my artwork into galleries, Buyer must sign delivery receipt. 

Colors/lighting may be slightly different darker/lighter than this image due to flash, interior lighting, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment