Saturday, February 27, 2010

Living with another

I was awakened last night to my hubby poking me on the shoulder.

I look at him with my sleep glazed eyes, thinking what, what is it? He is lying on his side and looks at me and says, "You know, the only thing I don't like about being married is not being able to spread out on the bed."

"What?" I thought. What kind of crazy nonsense is this? You wake me up at about 3 to tell me you think our bed is too small and word it in away, where I am like, are you kidding me?

Everyone makes sacrifices in their marriage to make it work and to make each other happy. I never thought I would hear the bed is too small, which in my mind, like any other sane female's mind, means I am either to large for your comfort, Ha, or you're telling me you don't want to snuggle? Ha, I just discovered what my dear hubby is going to get for Christmas. Forget that new game system he has been drooling over. You're getting a bed, sweetheart! Ha!

older blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment